BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering purchasing either a blinder or lidatek laser jammer, and have read most of the threads on the subject (too bad i just joined the board and missed out on the group buy), and it appears that everyone only has good things to say about both. it appears that blinder has tested better in sml's 2003 and 2004 tests, but i was curious if anyone has been successfully ticketed with a laser gun while one of the products was installed on their car?

thanks,

bryon :cheers:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nada

I have not had a ticket (from laser) in the two years I've had my Lidatek installed. cherrsagai

·
Registered
33 Posts
Re: Nada

My lidatek has gone off several times when i was clearly way over the reasonable speed limit (more than 15 over) and i have watched the officer ignore me and pick out another target. I don't want anybody else to buy one, eventually if everyone has one law enforcement will get wise and pass laws making them illegal. :blink:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Lidatek has saved me 6 times already! I started with dual LE-20's and now have a single LE-30 (which saved me twice in one day)!

:cheers:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Illegal???

That would suck. :grrrr:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
from what i understand from the lidatek website: "The LE-30 is legal in every state except California, Utah, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Virginia, Nebraska, and Washington, D.C." so if you live in a state like ohio where laser guns are standard issue on all state police vehicles, you will definitely get lasered from time to time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts