BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Guys how about NYC im looking for something like that especially here in NY any ideas ? Thanks

Sorry, my guy only services So Cal. Check with your local tuners. I'm sure that someone has it available. Good Luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Usually if the clear bra yellows, it is because the material they used was too thick. I had a clear bra yellow and had it replaced for free by the installer to a thinner material. It has not yellowed since. Just a thought.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I HATE ROCK CHIPS!!! Growing up back in Philly, I can't recall ever getting hit by a rock or having to replace a cracked windshield, despite driving at least eight different cars over a period of almost twenty years. Here in Arizona, where I've lived for about 16 years, it seems the rocks have wings. They are everywhere. It's like it rains rocks. They seem to bounce like superballs. Often, I see one ahead of me on the freeway bouncing ominously. I pray it will bounce over my car or to the side, but it always seems to be targeted to hit me. What is so unique here about the rocks? I know there were rocks back in Phiily, but they never seemed to fly through the air.

Anyway, my M6 is a leased vehicle, so I don't know if it's really worth it to spend the cash on a clear bra. Any ideas? I'd consider it if it could be purchased at a discount.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts