BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about Clear Bra? It's big in the Porsche world along with other exotics. There's a company called Clear Concepts that my dealer has a relationship with and probably would offer a smoking deal as a group buy. Anyone interested? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Dude, I am definitely interested...especially on our white cars...those rock chips look horrendous!!!

They should also be able to clear bra our Vorsteiner lips I would hope...

Let me know what price on the group buy, and I'll prob. go for it!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Clear Bra

I have a white M6 and was advised that the clear bra would eventually turn yellow. I had it applied anyway and will replace it if it turns yellow.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I would say go for it. I dont need one on my car but i would say for your beautiful white M6's go for it.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a white M6 and was advised that the clear bra would eventually turn yellow. I had it applied anyway and will replace it if it turns yellow.

From what I been told, Clear Concepts has a film that won't turn yellow. That would be nasty on a white car.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Definitely get one!!

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
The very first mod i do when i buy a car... I have mine done by Premiermobilegroup.com, if you want to get it done right the first time call PM me so i can add you to our list... they will be coming this month...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Do you know how well it protects agains rock chips, cus the chips i have on my car are pretty deep i dont know if this thing is thick eniph??

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I want a clear bra....for my car that is...

Any pricing info. anyone?

I'd like to clear bra my Vorst. lip as well

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I recieved an estimate for my M6, it's around $875 + ~$200 for the vorsteiner lip...
Holy camoly....a bit pricey!!!! I was thinking more in the 400 to 500 range??:dunno:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts