BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have anything good or bad to say about Thomspon Bmw in PA.

Thanks in advance.

Michael.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I agree. No deal but worse they treat you like you can't afford the car if you try to deal. great line " maybe you should look at an m3". pretty much ended that relationship. they will get a chance to "bid" on my next purchase but I can't say that I liked them. I like smaller dealerships like horrigan in reading where i got a great deal. ask for keith and mention frank with the 2002 m5. i'm sure he will treat you nicely even if he doesn't have the best deal.

frank

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks frank. I appreciate the offer to use your name at the dealer. I will keep my eye open for a beast at horrigan.

Take care.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Michael,

I notice you live in Long Island NY, just curious to know why are you going to PA for service?

Regards,

Marion
mchin said:
Anybody have anything good or bad to say about Thomspon Bmw in PA.

Thanks in advance.

Michael.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mvious, sorry if I was not clear but I am going there regarding a car and not for service.

However, I would like to know where you go for service since I hope to be in possession of a rather exclusive automobile in near future.

Thanks for your advice.

Michael.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I go to Habberstad BMW in Huntington Station. They are great as far as service. Hassel BMW in Freeport is a Hassel, don't even bother.

If you need any help I will be more then happy to asist you. Hopefully Soon you will be part of the Long Island Posse. (Do a search on Long Island Posse then you will understand)

Regards,

Marion

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again mvious.

I happen to live less than 5 miles from Hassel and was hoping I would find something there for ease of service and the loaner car. Oh well, I am glad that I avoided a problem.

Hope to be part of the posse sooner.

Take care.

Michael.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts