BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
These animals should be hanged in public, the old style...Phuckers playing with innocent lives. SICK

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Funny this came up on here. I live in jacksonville and saw a story about this on the news a few weeks ago. Apparently the police tracked jim down to a residence down here and went to arrest him. He shot at the cops, then they emptied 40 rounds from a AR15 and a pistol at him.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ohns-officers-fired-40-rounds-downing-suspect
That guy is an idiot for firing on an officer that had a rifle on him. What did he think was going to happen?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sad story.

This is why I prefer selling/trading cars at dealerships. Last thing I need is to provide strangers with my personal information not to mention the million calls spam or otherwise of those wanting to see the car and BS/low-ball about it.

If I have to buy not going thru this experience for couple of grands then be it. Trading opens more doors for negotiations too.

Truly a sad story...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Terrible

I've bought and sold a number of cars privately and wont again, especially a high dollar car and especially at my home.

Last time I went to test drive a car for my wife I asked why they need to copy our licenses. CAR JACKING. Prospective buyers take the car salesman for a ride and let him out down the street.

Trading in the next car!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'd rip his balls off and hang them from my tow hook

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Just horrible.. high dollar car sale should never be done at the house.. I guess less chance of something bad in a public area where there are people around but then i assume you ride with the person when they test drive car or let them test drive it without riding with them? :dunno:

Very sad.. guy wanted to sell his car but ended up in a coma..

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sad story.

This is why I prefer selling/trading cars at dealerships. Last thing I need is to provide strangers with my personal information not to mention the million calls spam or otherwise of those wanting to see the car and BS/low-ball about it.
That's a good idea, I never thought of that. They don't have any problem with it?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
That's a good idea, I never thought of that. They don't have any problem with it?
Certain dealers will take a trade even if you dont buy a car from them. Much more common nowadays than before.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
More reason to buy the RPI shotgun rack for the trunk!

Hopefully the owner recovers, thoughts and prayers with him and the family!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Honestly guys....use some f#cking common sense when selling your car over the internet.

Really and truly. Anyone with half a brain in their head should have vetted out the caller prior to meeting up with him and taken the necessary precautions after the original phone call.

I'm just saying...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts