1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
We've got different tastes then, cause I like the Bugatti EB110 more. ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
that`s a beautiful eb110 sport stradale. 352 km/h max speed only 30 made.
If you drive by Campogalliano - Verona in Italy you can still see from the highway what remains of the Bugatti factory which produced those masterpieces.
Regards
Alex

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
How does it look like?

M4ever said:
that`s a beautiful eb110 sport stradale. 352 km/h max speed only 30 made.
If you drive by Campogalliano - Verona in Italy you can still see from the highway what remains of the Bugatti factory which produced those masterpieces.
Regards
Alex

·
Registered
178 Posts
Gustav said:
How does it look like?
Hi Gustav,

well it looks like this (couple of pix found on the internet-copyrights of the respective owners):

What is interesting is that in the former Bugatti facilities it is produced (or is planned to be produced) the Edonis which is a supercar based on the eb110 project.
Pretty interesting:

http://www.edonis.it/inglese/index.php

Regards
Alex

·
Registered
397 Posts
M4ever said:
Hi Gustav,

well it looks like this (couple of pix found on the internet-copyrights of the respective owners):

What is interesting is that in the former Bugatti facilities it is produced (or is planned to be produced) the Edonis which is a supercar based on the eb110 project.
Pretty interesting:

http://www.edonis.it/inglese/index.php

Regards
Alex
I belive that a former engineer of Bugatti is the man that came up with the idea of the Edonis. Also heard that there are an old eb112 prototype mmmmmm

Any info anyone?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
jos said:
We've got different tastes then, cause I like the Bugatti EB110 more. ;)
Don't get me wrong. I REALLY LOVE the EB110SS in silver. Looks way better thant the regular EB 110. The main reason I like the Lister is because the resale price is cheap nowadays. Not bad for an 80's icon.

I don't even wanna know how much the asking price for the 110SS is. It's a good project car to start with for someone with bottomless pocket. For instance, the Turbos might need to be swapped to a newer model (it's 10-yr old turbo technology), Motec computer, etc.

I think Gustav saw the Dauer 110SS during his visit a couple of summer ago ??

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Yup, or a non-SS in Carbon. Dauer bought up all the remaining parts on the EB110 cars and prroduced some of them in carbon. Very nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts