BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My three year old thinks he's a "toothpaste artist"....

:crying:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Obviously I am sorry for you! But on the other hand it's so funny, cause I can exactly imagine how you feel.

We used to get our father so cross because we were messing around in the car, the best example was the good old MC Donalds Milkshake, spilled it all over the floor and the leather. Our dog hated driving, so everytime he got into the car he threw up, and also my sister loved to draw on the seats! :1:

Now, thinking about it, I am glad that I am still able to write this and that I am not dead yet! :byebye:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Kids.. :)

Feel sorry for you Ashok..
On the other hand, a friend of mine took his brand new M over to his cousins house. After a couple of hours their little kid came in and proudly proclaimed that he'd painted his uncle's car.

They went out to inspect the damage and luckily the kid hadn't used a brush or even paint, which was great. On the other hand, painting people, cows on a field and a bright big sun by the help of a nice piece of rock handn't done the paintwork any good. :confused3

·
Registered
197 Posts
Oh yeah, one thing I did in the winter once is, that I thought that before dad goes to work his car need to be clean because all of the snow on it. So I got a proper brush, which you normally tend to use to clean the driveway and went to clean the entire car to get rid of the snow! :7::7::7:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Sorry to see that happen Ashok, but on the other hand, that's what kids are for. As soon as you've cleaned it you'll smile about it when thinking of it.
Take care,

·
Registered
24 Posts
mbolo said:

On the other hand, a friend of mine took his brand new M over to his cousins house. After a couple of hours their little kid came in and proudly proclaimed that he'd painted his uncle's car.

They went out to inspect the damage and luckily the kid hadn't used a brush or even paint, which was great. On the other hand, painting people, cows on a field and a bright big sun by the help of a nice piece of rock handn't done the paintwork any good. :confused3
That's funny! My nephew did the same to his fathers 850. Painted the doors and fender on the drivers side with a rock. When his father confronted the 6 year old with the damage done the kid said "What's done is done!"

Tom:wroom:

·
Registered
853 Posts
OUCH! But it happens when u have kids. Just gotta stay clear of light coloured leather like platinum or silverstone.

Millie

·
Registered
448 Posts
You can get 10k for your kids in Asia. Sell them if they do it again....ouich

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love 'em to bits and ultimately it's very funny (although not at first). One really can't do much when they're this age so it's best to just chill out and try to prevent as many of these things from occuring in the first place.

Another piece of advice - kids & perforated leather don't mix either (think coca cola and ice cream!!).

·
Registered
342 Posts
Ashok,

Brushing your teeth is something you learn them to do in the bathroom, or is when brushing at high speed , the vibration of your car adding to cleaness of your chrildren's teeth.:haha2:

·
Registered
418 Posts
I pissed in my Dad's DeLorean when I was 2. He still reminds me now and then...

·
Registered
185 Posts
ranumm5 said:
That's funny! My nephew did the same to his fathers 850. Painted the doors and fender on the drivers side with a rock. When his father confronted the 6 year old with the damage done the kid said "What's done is done!"

Tom:wroom:
Can you pass them off as BMW "art cars" ? There seem to be quite a few :biggrin:

Jonas

·
Registered
329 Posts
aaiii! guess you are lucky that he just did that part and not your seats.
Why do you give them toothpaste in the first place?

·
Registered
469 Posts
:eek:

mbolo said:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I love your posts .. but please .. Kids and toothepaste in the car together.. ?? Kids and coke or ice-cream in the same car together... ..

We all love our kids .. and our cars but there is a limit as to what my son and daughter can do in the car .. They can eat non sticky items, they can drink from sealed non leak cups.. and that is it..

Not even my adult friends would think of drinking coffee in my car .. Guess they know my level of fanaticism.. :wroom:

·
Registered
15 Posts
mbolo said:

mbolo: I think that is the funniest story I have read. Thanks for brightening up my day! Poor Ashok!

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Am starting to have nightmares about what is to come - I think I may have to go out and buy myself a Chysler Voyager to haul the family round in....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts