BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
IMO koei'@:mad:#EGG (btw, the directors head does really look like an egg, dont mean to offend anyone ;) ) looks really ugly, espesially from the side.... :rolleyes:

but the landscape is really nice :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Val said:
IMO koei'@:mad:#EGG (btw, the directors head does really look like an egg, dont mean to offend anyone ;) ) looks really ugly, espesially from the side.... :rolleyes:

but the landscape is really nice :)
Compared to all the other cars that seem to copy each other, I think the Koenigsegg looks very nice and aggressive. It is suppose to look like a supercar, not a Jaguar XJ8. As for Christian von Koenigsegg himself, I can imagine where your egg comment comes from. ;)

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Just picked up this month's EVO magazine and there's a great article about the CCR in there! Great car.

Now which to choose.... Zonda or CCR? Life's full of tough decisions :hihi:

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
What did they say Ashok?

Here is another interesting colour.

Its fun to see that both the Koenigsegg CC8S / CCR and the Swedish fighter jet Jas 39 Gripen have been international successes :viking: www.gripen.com have been sold to Hungary, South Africa and now latest Thailand despite the combat provend F16

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
The Koenigsegg is one of my all time favorite cars to be honest. Please keep those pictures coming. :cheers:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Welcome to the board MadofMotorsports :byee55amg

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I never liked the Koenigsegg... IMHO from the sides it looks like Mosler's old Consulier GTP... too bad.

Never seen the Koenigsegg in real life though, maybe it would look better. BTW how about the reliability of the CC's engine?

I still prefer the looks of Zonda. Very futuristic.

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
"Comparing a CC-R vs a CC8 is like comparing a BMW M3 with a 330i" Christian von Koenigsegg, Evo September 2004 edition :cheers:

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
I was with a konigsegg for a long time during a trackday and was serverly underwhelmed, the build quality was bad and the car was in a purple colour which didnt help the lines one bit...

This was a CC8, the R looks very interesting.

Christian Von K is bald because of a disease so i dont think the egg jokes are on par to be honest...

all the best
adam

1 - 17 of 17 Posts