BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m sorry but during my 10 years of membership here this has to be by far the most terrible update ever. This was an invaluable source of information for E39 M5 enthusiasts and that information was easy to find, like an encyclopedia. Now it’s like waking up in a completely new world where all logic and ease of use are out the window. Even the search function does not work in a logical and easy way anymore, previously you could search each forum individually but now it only works for the whole community which comes up with a bunch of info you don’t need or are not interested in. Very confusing and way more time consuming to find what you want.

I understand things have to move on but you turned something almost perfect into a monster. Heck, it took me ten minutes to figure out this is the forum to post feedback in.....not intuitive at all!

·
Administrator
859 Posts
Like most of us, I am a creature of habit, so it takes me a bit to get used to changes. (I was more than a little grumpy about it all at first.) I was lucky enough to get the chance to play with the new platform before they went live with it so I am already getting used to it. I have to admit that I am crazy about it now. It feels so much faster and is easy to use after a brief learning curve. Give it a few days and let me know if you start liking it too. :)

Please keep all feedback and questions in our announcement/feedback thread to we can keep all the information together in one place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.