BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok guys as you might know ive been on the hunt for the perfect beast... after finding one on long island and having been out bid for it even with a deposit on it, i thought it might be a long process to find another one to my standards... it took a month for me to find the first one i wanted, well i found a jet black 2003 with 28k miles, and the problem here isnt that its in pennsylvania, two hours away cause i will gladly travel to cali from here to find the perfect monster... the problem is the fact that if i buy an extended warrenty thru them i have to have the car fixed at the indy dealership's facilities in PA... so i was wondering if there are any third party warrenty companies that offer good coverage on their warrentied cars... do any of you have personal experience with a situation such as this?????... i need to find an e39 M5 soon or im gonna go with an e46 M3(but i would much rather have the beast).... somebody please advise!!!:dunno:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Check out aaautowarranty.com. They sell a number of third party warranties, such as the Warranty America bumper-to-bumper plans or the Great Lakes stated component plans.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Guys just to let you know my MAFS have deteriorated, but mine is an approved used beast, and as such they are being replaced from me free of charge by BMW in the UK.

Worth bearing in mind - maybe BMW NA does the same warranty? its worth the difference, as to have the MAFS done is expensive as I understand it, and most aftermarket warranties have an excess attached to them, whereas the BMW AUC policy is zero.

Keep looking and good luck on finding the perfect beast.

Cheers

TrickyTrev:M5launch:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts