BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
m5 rus said:
What do you think??? Anyone test drove one???

http://www.mobile.de/SIDZTbOFFTBrxL...da.pl?bereich=pkw&top=5&id=11111111156952952&

Alpina business car with 1 year warranty in mint contition as the they say mmmmmm ...
During the Alpina meet in Buchloe i had the oppertunity of being in the car for 350km's.Owner Erwin really pushed it and its my believe that in real world conditions there's no car capable of outrunning this baby.When you kickdown the speed is so immens immidiatly,i just couldn't get the smile of my face.
Then when you keep the pedal on the floor the acceleration seems to grow on,kind of like in a plane.

regards,C-J

·
Moderator Emeritus
1,217 Posts
I think it´s a great deal. It looks lovely, the price is good and buying directly from Alpina with warranty feels very secure. Go for it :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Go for it, looks like a bargain!

·
Registered
339 Posts
saw this a week or so ago on mobile.de and thought it was very good value for money and in alpina blue it looks great. also as others have said, buying from Alpina directly is prob the best place to buy one..

thought it was quite reasonably priced (presumably as it's not a facelift car...)

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Be interesting to see what type of residual value this will hold in 3 or 4 years time, considering the value of equivelant 7's over here?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One thing worries me is that it had been driven very agressively for 30.000kms to show to potential customers like Cor-Jan of what it could DO!!!

Business car they said used for test drives for their customers, does this mean they Kikc the Sh*t out of it :confused: ...When I asked them if this is the car that had been used it all German testing mag like AMS, they just said it Alpina business car...

They said you'll get the car in optimal condition and 1 year warranty but we dont have an Alpina official dealer here, when I asked then who are they going to cover ME, they still didnt give claer answer, only said all Alpina cars can be serviced by BMW dealer :grrrrr: ...

Still not too sure about IT...+ it not facelifted version...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts