BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As soon as the M3 shows up I am considering 19in. rims. I really like these from MAS Italy. Same amount of spokes as the 19in BMW rims but has a nice deep dish lip.

Hee is what they should look like. (Pardon the red X till my server comes back up)

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Tim, congrats on your recent acqusition of the CB M3! That's a great color for the car. As for the wheels, I've never heard of the brand so don't know much to comment on them other than about the aesthetics. I have to say they would look great on the M3. I believe I have seen another brand that makes a similar style (Breyton?).

Looking forward to pics of your new baby beast! :)

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,096 Posts
Tim,

I think they look really great!
Price seems reasonable as well.

But what about weight?

Cheers,
/Johan

·
Registered
487 Posts
Great set of wheels. I have the 19" M3 rims and bought the 18" too because someone told me I could get wintertires in that size... Haven't found them yet, had to use a set of tires and rims provided by the dealer... I'll probably trade in the 18" for a set of 17" coming autumn. But yours look really nice on the M3! Congrats, take care and safe driving,

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Charlie:

I have a set of Dunlop winter sports on my extra set of 18's. They were originally on my M5 and they worked GREAT.

I would have loved to get a set of the BMW 19's but cannot justify the 2200 plus for the rims plus tires.

I did however buy the ones you see below in 19 x 9 and 19 x 10 with darn near new Pirellis from a guy for $1750 USD. Hell of a deal IMHO.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I think those wheels would look good on the M3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts