BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sorry for the major wait but this event is still gaining momentum, plenty more cars joined over the past couple of months up to about 80 now with some very serious pieces of metal joining us.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas :cheers:

Date coming soon.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Update: As a few of us are big fans of most track/speed days, the MLR is running their annual 30-130 day on the 23rd March which means attendance may be affected if we run this day near the MLR day.

Proposed is that we move this date back into April/May which may work in our favour anyway in terms of people being able to organise themselves better and the weather may also be slightly more sunny!!

I spoke to Craig at Vmax this morning and he will be giving me a choice of dates this week and I will be posting the date up very shortly....

Nick

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
We now have our date confirmed and booked.....

As in true Vmax fashion we are NOT to discuss the date on the forum or any other public forum or social networking site so please refrain from mentioning it anywhere

You are more than welcome to PM me for details and I will obviously give you all the information.

What I need everyone to do is email Vmax and register yourselves.

[email protected]

Name,
Car,
Mobile Number.

Craig will start taking payments as of next week when he is back from holiday and should you prefer to discuss the event with Craig or any of his team, feel free to contact them direct. All payments will be made direct to them and they will contact you with regard to this.

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines and get ready for.....

DeutscheMAX!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
BMW really letting the side down boys, we've got good numbers from the other German marques, but very few BMW's....

No-one got any decent tuned BMW's to give us a run for our money???

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
This will be my last post on here due to the lack of interest which is a real shame as we would like to see some M5's on board but we only have a couple from other contacts..... Where are you lot? :dunno:

Just an update -

We now have four tuning companies that are joining us with another two showing interest.

We have official photographers for the day who will release their photos after the event which can be used for private use and not for promotion.

We also have the great Pistonheads crew coming down for the day and they will be reporting on the event throughout the day and be chatting to everyone involved to write a piece for the website.

We are up to 41 runners - as I write this - who have registered and we have a very special mix of German metal which is towards the insanity end of the bhp scale..... This is shaping up to be a very enjoyable day!!

As I say, I will not be posting here any longer, but if you wish to join us for the day then email me on [email protected] and I will gladly give you the information you require for registration.

Regards

Nick

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
8 Participants
The Chippy
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing