BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at one of my BMW dealers which will remain nameless....Guess what came off the truck a White with tan leather Z8...What an awesome car...the M5 little brother is no joke in design looks and what a ride...I service there advertising and they took it around the corner I sat shotgun and what a ride with the rear wheels near you rear end its a real roadster..Too bad we couldnt open it up after the 2 block trip it went back in to get dealer preped and delivered to the lucky customer...at a stardust price of $225K...The M5 is not a bad deal after is it take in Z8 or 3 M5's at sticker price if you have the money you have the money....

Manny

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This was a WHITE Z8..
I've seen the brochure also on the only colors that is offered on this vehicle and white isn't one of them...Just like somebody on this site ordered a Dakar yellow M5?????????? This was a hi profile customer in the word has spent over a million dollars in vehicles at this dealer and this dealer has a high CSI and great allocation....They currently have 5 M5's in stock....

Manny

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.