BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at one of my BMW dealers which will remain nameless....Guess what came off the truck a White with tan leather Z8...What an awesome car...the M5 little brother is no joke in design looks and what a ride...I service there advertising and they took it around the corner I sat shotgun and what a ride with the rear wheels near you rear end its a real roadster..Too bad we couldnt open it up after the 2 block trip it went back in to get dealer preped and delivered to the lucky customer...at a stardust price of $225K...The M5 is not a bad deal after is it take in Z8 or 3 M5's at sticker price if you have the money you have the money....

Manny

·
Registered
907 Posts
The Z8 only comes in Black, Red, Silver and Topaz Blue. Are you sure it was white? Was it an individual order? Are they even doing Z8 individuals at this point?

MJ

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was a WHITE Z8..
I've seen the brochure also on the only colors that is offered on this vehicle and white isn't one of them...Just like somebody on this site ordered a Dakar yellow M5?????????? This was a hi profile customer in the word has spent over a million dollars in vehicles at this dealer and this dealer has a high CSI and great allocation....They currently have 5 M5's in stock....

Manny

1 - 3 of 3 Posts