BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Wow.. that IS bad. I was scared all the way from over here. I'm glad he had the DSC on - the way he was engaging power abruptly in mid-corner was pretty.... terrible.

·
Registered
88 Posts
That's why kids should not have fast cars If he was in some other car he would't be laughing and his passengers what are they thinking going for a drive with him. Dumm :eek:oohhh:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Just shows how good the new DTC is ;) he really is a tool behind the wheel in that video

I have driven my friends e92 m3 with it turned off and it is amazingly controllable

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
This is akin to playing on a PGA sanctioned course right after picking out your golf club.. SAD.

It's a shame the "ring" or the "bohn" isn't accessible to those of us stateside.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wow - hope an alignment shop is close. Note the other drivers hard on the brakes and diving out of the way when the "special" driver in the M3 comes by. . .

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I feel for his passengers, good thing the DSC was ON.

Wrong steering hand positions, abrupt throttle input, bad lines, where do I begin.

To all reading this, if you are a passenger in a car where the driver is breathing like THAT guy, GET OUT. The driver is in over his head, he isn't planning ahead for turns and the adrenaline is making him half blind.

Fun video though

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
<<closing my eyes>>

had to shut it off after awhile....very scary stuff.....I give him credit for going on a track...just not his choice of track:hihihi:....had to be his first time there...right???
he was all over the place.....

·
Registered
214 Posts
I couldn't pull myself away - rather like watching an accident about to happen...
I am just glad he didn't do anything too foolish in the fast sections.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Good thing he had DSC on or he would have became good friends with the wall on the first corner.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
God protects children, fools, and drunks. I believe he has the first 2 covered. The worse track etiquette I have ever seen. He should be taught that just because your CAR is fast doesn't men that YOU are fast. ouich

·
Registered
43 Posts
Good thing he was driving the most forgiving M3 to date. If he was "driving" an e36 EVO or an e30M, either of them would have snapped on him so fast he would not have known what to do, and he would have been paying for some Nurburgring metal barriers!

·
Registered
832 Posts
68 likes/886 dislikes. hahaha

Who knows if it's his first time on the track or not but I wouldn't be posting something like that up on Youtube and being proud of it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
he didn't crash his car by accident

1 - 20 of 27 Posts