BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased this Extended Warranty from my local dealer....Anybody know anything about them? I paid 3115 48 months/50K miles. Platinum coverage. Just curious as to what anybody knows about them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
CarMax bimmer warranty

I would be very surprised if CarMax's warranty was not honored by most BMW dealers. It would be the exception, not the rule. I work in that industry, and they have a great reputation for warranty service through authorized dealers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there - my BMW dealership is also trying to sell me an extended warranty through the "Warranty Group" company...except they are quoting > 4K for the same coverage. I'd love to try to purchase through your dealership instead - can you tell me the name of your local dealership where you got the warranty?

According to my dealer they've used the warranty company for over 10 years and have had no problems.

Thanks!

Dave

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got mine from Critz Bmw in savannah, Ga the guy that sold it to me was Cliff (I forget his last name) but he works in Financing. He is pretty awesome to work with. Let me know how he treats you.

Deaon

·
Registered
2 Posts
Awesome, thanks for the contact. I will definitely give him a call...

I'm also curious if anyone else has any experience with this warranty. I'll probably be purchasing the warranty in the next 3-5 days.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
551 Posts
Finally got to use "The Mechanic" at my dealer to replace the stuck Thermostat (plus washer reservoir). $100 deductible. I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Finally got to use "The Mechanic" at my dealer to replace the stuck Thermostat (plus washer reservoir). $100 deductible. I highly recommend it.
The dealer just replaced the whole alternator! I payed only the deductible $100.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts