BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

181 - 200 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
I just got comfirmed that BC´s car ( Matte white, L4P ) is no #92.. No speculations.. And there is also a new "unknown" Blue with carbon bonnet and red striping..

Now that we know No. 92 and 93 (potentially the dark blue with red stripes shown below), CvK himself was saying that they'd build the 100th car this year, and a couple more...So either we should expect more than 8 Segg's to come out till the end of this year, would I be wrong?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wasn't there the rumour that #100 should become the showcar for Geneva Motorshow 2013?
Don't know TBH, but you might be right. I was just quoting CvK from the DRIVE documentary, where he was saying that by the end of this year, they will have reached over 100 vehicles overall :confused:

Who was stating that #100 would be in Geneva next year? I must have missed that comment.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
Nice find on #042 Keggy! Thanks!

I think I had heard previously that the owner of #018 was considering selling, so I guess here is the proof!

·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
Moved #042 from the unkown list into the Registry. Thanks Keggy for solving one of our oldest "unknowns"!

·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #198 (Edited)
I've been giving this some thought, and the only car that we know of that it could logically be is #60. That one is a grey right hand drive model, and carries a 9 in its 6th VIN digit, just like the South African Trevita. From our VIN decoding info (see http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/koenigsegg-forum-koenigseggboard-com/142227-decoding-koenigsegg-vins.html) we know that 9 in the sixth position stands for "Other RHD". So even though this car was once spotted at Goodwood wearing a Broughtons plate (http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/koenigsegg-forum-koenigseggboard-com/142002-060-2008-ccxr-grey-black-yt9xc91a18a007060-rhd.html), I think we can be fairly certain it was destined for South Africa. Further evidence comes from photos of both the Trevita and a grey RHD CCXR at the same South African dealership together.

Given that there are only six CCX-series cars we have NOT positively identified (34, 35, 39, 45, 51 and 69), and given that the odds of there having been two RHD grey CCXRs in South Africa are extremely remote, the only conclusion that I can come to is that this car is indeed #060.

Poor thing.

181 - 200 of 203 Posts