BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
thanks gustav. nice pictures and text. also, fun imagining the cool upgrades and fast speeds on the track and autobahn. sorry about your license. here in the u.s., you can keep your license if your speeds aren't too outrageous, and if you are willing to pay an attorney and higher fines... i know--i have two tickets in the first 1200 miles with my new M5.
michael

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Great pictures and report. By the way what did you do with the old wheels. Did you get them shipped back or part exchange them for the new ones? Would love to do same but from UK but not sure my credit card could stand the strain!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Gustav, great work on the pictures and story! Thanks for the time involved to do all the text. What camera did you use? The pictures are beautiful. How stable does the car feel at 265 k/h? Must be pretty good to allow pictures at the same time.
Bill

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Great stuff Gustav! I wish I could have been there. I particularly like the exhaust & wheel mods. Much better than stock.

I'll try to post a similar shoot of BMW CCA's Ofest in October (used to be in August). There should be heavy M representation there.

By the way, what happens when your license get revoked in Sweden? Do they take it on the spot? What about the car?

Thanks again and good luck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This was great fun to read and envy your trip except page 11. Picture quality is terrific. I plan to visit Kelleners on my next trip to Germany.
Thanks again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts