BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am Mvious' girlfriend surprise!
I wanna know the real deal from you M5 members
how many of your wives or girlfriends complain that you are on the M5 board :typing: constantly and should have married the car!!!!!!!!!!!!! c'mon be honest.

Ok the real deal is Mvious' birthday is coming up and I am looking for gift ideas:happybirt help???

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Mvious said:
I wanna know the real deal from you M5 members
how many of your wives or girlfriends complain that you are on the M5 board :typing: constantly and should have married the car!!!!!!!!!!!!! c'mon be honest.

Ok the real deal is Mvious' birthday is coming up and I am looking for gift ideas:happybirt help???
Mine goes on the board with me. For a gift idea, you can get him a 1 year subscription to the M5board. hiha

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Mvious said:

How about some driving school lessons, if he hasn't gone before?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok good point the price range is around $1,500 do you think i can get anything for this machine for that price that will keep him happy and satisfied at least til xmas! :2:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Go $2 grand for the Tubi exhaust on the group buy thread- come on, he's worth it!!!
Mvious said:
ok good point the price range is around $1,500 do you think i can get anything for this machine for that price that will keep him happy and satisfied at least til xmas! :2:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he's got the tubi exhaust already! good choice though...he has the short shifter too. any other ideas would be welcome and appreciated! thanks.

·
Registered
451 Posts
OK, how about the SS headers??
Mvious said:
he's got the tubi exhaust already! good choice though...he has the short shifter too. any other ideas would be welcome and appreciated! thanks.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I know what I would like for my gf/wife to surprise me with for my birthday, but It has nothing to do with THAT "Beast"....lol!

All kidding aside, if your not sure, get him a gift certificate with one of our vendors...maybe BeastPower (they have LOTS of stuff specifically for the M5)?
Robert

·
Registered
530 Posts
OK, I'll chime in.

Detail the car by a professional.
Powerchip Upgrade. (~~$900)
Eurodash Conversion.
Radar Detector (The gift that keeps giving). (Lidatek)
CG Locks (~~$39 each) Get one for you too!

M5 Banner.....

Happy Birthday

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'd say take Ronin M5's advice.

Driver tution is the best mod, buck for buck. $1500 would get you a very good tailormade program, which both of you could enjoy. Not only is it immense fun to do, learning to be a better driver is always a good thing!

Good luck with finding something.

Regards,

Gerrit

·
Registered
616 Posts
Furry Dice maybe?

My order of mods are:

Short shift Kit (he has!)
Wheels (> $1500)
TUBI (he has!)
KW Coilover Suspension (Hmmm....)
CAI
BBK ( Zeckhusen has some deals on at present on STOPTECH!)
Headers

Alternatively, you could get him a watch or treat him to a second honeymoon through a drive holiday....

I think he would appreciate something for the beast though......... stick tothe furry dice.. :haha2:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks everyone for the ideas - i think i will get him the furry dice-hang them around my neck and lay out over the car! happy birthday to me! seriously i think the gift certificate is the way to go- i will be sure to tell him that the mbrotherhood were very helpful...

:cheers:

p.s. now i see the board can be a bit addictive and actually is interesting...and here i thought he was making it up! lol!

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have to agree, the driving programme is the most original idea and would please me no end. If my girfriend bought me a mod i would be pissed if it wasn't what i'd had planned next. And the gift voucher is a bit restrictive. Just my 2p,

Good luck, and if you go with the furry dicce idea.. post some pics!!! lololol j/k

Cheers
DMC

1 - 20 of 20 Posts