BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
MORE pics of your car. Looks so nice from the back ;)

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Nice, thanks for sharing!

Although now I feel guilty...my son didn't even ASK to use the M5, as he must have surmised the answer. Time to lighten up.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I have to say, I looked at the picture, then your profile on the left, and didn't believe you looked 43.... ;)

Seriously, great to share, nice one. :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the nice comments. As I sat and read, it really dawned on me that I am the fortunate one to have such a wonderful son. He is the second oldest of five and graduates this year. We have spent many months together in the Beast learning to drive properly. I have to say I have gotten more enjoyment out of watching the smile on his face when he drives, than driving myself.

Reactions: herrubermensch

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Ah jeez, sometimes all the time and effort you spend working all those god damn hours suddenly becomes worth it in an instant :)

Nice one, glad to hear your car makes you happy in more ways than one.

·
Registered
539 Posts
The power of automobiles to bring a father and son together. What's even better is that he arrived at prom with a classier ride than anyone he goes to school with. Limousines? I don't think so. Just something about an E39 M5 that makes me smile more than any other vehicle. Glad that your son is responsible enough to respect the vehicle and its power. I hope he had a great time and made it home safely.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts