BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a car at a Chevrolet Dealership. (http://www.doanchevy.com/Used/Vehicle/?vin=WBSEH93587B798877) <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Low miles. Looks good. But how would one go about researching the history. Carfax can only tell you so much. Dealer says they could look into getting the service records etc... New car warranty runs out in April of next year I believe.<o:p></o:p>
Any input is appreciated,<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I have to wonder what a Beast is doing at a Chevrolet stealership in the first place. With the warranty running out soon, I would be very very careful about this one.

·
Registered
966 Posts
could have been a trade in for z06 carbon, zr1, or some sort of suv cause they had a kid...who cares that its at a chevy dealer? That's a fair price but not a steal. I paid $50,500 for my 2007 last december (higher mileage though 30,000 but warranty until nov 2011)....if it's only depreciated $500 over the course of the year I'd be quite pleased.

·
Registered
329 Posts
could have been a trade in for z06 carbon, zr1, or some sort of suv cause they had a kid...who cares that its at a chevy dealer? That's a fair price but not a steal. I paid $50,500 for my 2007 last december (higher mileage though 30,000 but warranty until nov 2011)....if it's only depreciated $500 over the course of the year I'd be quite pleased.
Seriously, what are the odds of $500 depreciation on an M5 at this stage of road life.hiha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts