BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ever had something you wanted to mention or ask, but didn't feel it merited posting a whole new thread? Well, post it here.

I started a similar one which now has 10k+ replies at a small forum I created for a group of old car pals who'd been chatting together for 10+ years after our forum got bought out and merged w/a forum of kids posting "kill threads," having fanboy wars, etc.

Anyway, any of you Cali users get the new CA driver's license yet? It's pretty cool with a whole Japanese art motif, your signature in braille and a big print of the Golden Gate Bridge on the back among other things.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, here's the not quite topic worthy thing I wanted to ask when I created this: a while ago someone posted a really great photo shoot of a Ti Silver E39 in a train yard. There were lots of pics...might have been a second car. Not sure. Anyway, I've searched extensively and haven't found them, but I'm sure someone might be familiar with the poster off-hand which would make it easy...

·
Registered
647 Posts
Oh, here's the not quite topic worthy thing I wanted to ask when I created this: a while ago someone posted a really great photo shoot of a Ti Silver E39 in a train yard. There were lots of pics...might have been a second car. Not sure. Anyway, I've searched extensively and haven't found them, but I'm sure someone might be familiar with the poster off-hand which would make it easy...
Is this the one?

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e3...er-m5-bunch-rusty-old-trains-pics-inside.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts