BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
I may like the darker black CF depending on how it wraps around the edges of our trim. I currently have black CF fabric and, while it's good, i'm not a big fan of it under certain lighting conditions. Plus it doesn't have much of a sheen.

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
Yea I think you'll like this then because its reflecting off my kitchen light pretty good, its a lot better in person for sure.
That's great! I've wrapped a few trims in the fabric and the thing about it is that it's so pliable around the corners. But it is a bit of a pain in the neck. I may like this one...

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I love this material.

Here's the Matte White material I used to wrap my friend's trim on his Audi.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
That's great! I've wrapped a few trims in the fabric and the thing about it is that it's so pliable around the corners.
I know what you mean. Working with this vinyl, and having it be self-adhesive, I would say it's equally as "difficult" as using the fabric around the corners, except with the vinyl, you have to put a bit more effort in stretching it around the effort. Heat reduces this effort.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
This stuff looks terrific. I need to order a sample set and then find a cheap wood trim set to wrap.

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
Where do we do go order samples or enough film to start wrapping stuff?

·
Registered
2013 X5M
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For special volume pricing please contact Cameron Forte: telephone 866-953-4662.

This is who I've been talking too.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Interesting....

Thanks for this info.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
That looks really good. An interior wrap is on my list of things to do. Need to buy a set of wood trim to wrap, then sell my silver.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts