BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I was wondering what tacky/ghetto mods you've seen on an M5. Jettas with M5 badges do not count. The mod has to be done on an M5, and should not be another vehicle trying to pose as one. I've tried to find a picture that I've seen recently but I haven't been able to find it. It was an M5 with an M5 badge in each of of the kidney grille. This thread might be quite useful for a n00b (like me) to the BMW world who wants to be steered away from such mistakes.

...Perhaps this thread should be titled, what NOT to do to your M5. :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I was wondering what tacky/ghetto mods you've seen on an M5. Jettas with M5 badges do not count. The mod has to be done on an M5, and should not be another vehicle trying to pose as one. I've tried to find a picture that I've seen recently but I haven't been able to find it. It was an M5 with an M5 badge in each of of the kidney grille. This thread might be quite useful for a n00b (like me) to the BMW world who wants to be steered away from such mistakes.

...Perhaps this thread should be titled, what NOT to do to your M5. :)
Ah, I found the picture...

In my opinion, these are a 'no go'. To each his own though...

Attachments

·
Registered
597 Posts
I quite like the red car.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I quite like the red car.
I don't think any of the ones above are THAT bad but, then again I might've been hanging around too much with the 'Import Tuner' Crowd...

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I LOVE this one, absolutely love it, any more pics anywhere?
JaclynSkinnervideo-photoshoot2.jpg
As for something I don't like, how about the spoiler on my car!
IMG_1341.JPG

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Reactions: M55555 and Terabass

·
Registered
832 Posts
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That purple one isn't an M5 though. It's a 540.

But still, respect to Mert for what his done to his car AND to this board. Remember how he explained the SAS carbon build up?
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e3...-system-carbon-build-up-removal-pictures.html

Their cars may not be to all of our tastes but you still have to give Mert and Steven Lin (SC'd purple 540) kudos for the time and effort they've put in. :imnotworthy:

Those double M badges though, I can't remember which board member that car belongs too but :dunno: seriously?

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That purple one isn't an M5 though. It's a 540.

But still, respect to Mert for what his done to his car AND to this board. Remember how he explained the SAS carbon build up?
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e3...-system-carbon-build-up-removal-pictures.html

Their cars may not be to all of our tastes but you still have to give Mert and Steven Lin (SC'd purple 540) kudos for the time and effort they've put in. :imnotworthy:

Those double M badges though, I can't remember which board member that car belongs too but :dunno: seriously?
Yeah I can respect all the work that went into the cars and everything. The end result is definitely high quality. Its just a very high quality version of something I do not want :grinyes:

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Did someone say ghetto? Fosho!!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I thought that blue one looked like Mert's car. But I was distracted by the girl in the dress...

Reactions: M55555

·
Registered
84 Posts
What car?

all I see is a hot girl.:grinyes:

the double M grille really sucks.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
says the guy who had carbon fiber sticker on his door pillars...:3:
Which have since been removed. Not sure if they looked "ghetto" or just chintzy. Thanks for playing, get back to studying......

Reactions: herrubermensch

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
you mean you got distracted by the kankles hanging out of the car.
I was able to see beyond any particular feature. In my mind, I was able to see way beyond.

... I'll be in my bunk.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts