BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup she's here and tucked in shadowman's facility. Atlast the light is visible at the end of this long bumpy tunnel.

Shadow, can you please post some pics ? Thanks :flag:

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhhh there she is lovelove :M5rev: <----- heart rate when seeing the pics

·
Registered
784 Posts
Yes she was tucked in however the heart surgery is about to begin....... I jokingly shared with Abdulla that there was enough sand brought over with her to build a sand box.....

Oh well, there were several other pictures taken at the airport when it was being released by Customs that are to be downloaded from the camera so they can be posted to.

In the meantime check the web site once in a while to see the project progress.

www.Discovery-Automotive.com

Chat soon.

Shadowman

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Abdullah :

Congrats on having your car arrive up north.

It's truly has been one of those "Long Strange Trips" and finally you can see and feel

that light at the end of the tunnel.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gra8fuldd ed said:
Abdullah :

Congrats on having your car arrive up north.

It's truly has been one of those "Long Strange Trips" and finally you can see and feel

that light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks :M5thumbs: .... you bet it was rough ride.. But at least its in good hands now and hopefully it will be rolling on the roads in no time... Cant wait :flag:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Bill:

Where (and WHY) is all that sand from? Is it a special Hi-Perf. ingredient?

I can't recall ever seeing that much sand on Oxnard Ave!! :)

·
Registered
784 Posts
No doubt from the year it spent in Bahrain, keep in mind that it just flew First Class from Bahrain through London, New York, and Los Angeles before ariving in San Franisco.

There was so much sand that like moon dust of years gone by I thought of bottling it and putting a label on it and then rain came..... so much for my perfect idea.

Shadowman

·
Registered
784 Posts
apk1013 said:
How long until she is ready? Will this be the fastest M5 that we know of???

Andrew
There are a matched set of M5's in the facility at this time......... Two of them being hybred at the same time.......they are very very close hence the reason Supercharged calls them the twins......

By the years end they will be pulling up the asphalt behind them and or spraying sand everywhere.............depending on which road they travel...... as for whether they will be the fastest.... at the moment I would say yes......with a large spread between them and then next closest M5.....however .....who knows what tomorrow will bring...... one of them is already wondering too.

Shadowman

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
661 Posts
Shadowman,

Maybe you should start developing a twin turbo kit for the beast soon. I am sure once the these powerful SC'd beats are out roaming the streets there will be people who want a even faster beast.:haha:

shadowman said:
There are a matched set of M5's in the facility at this time......... Two of them being hybred at the same time.......they are very very close hence the reason Supercharged calls them the twins......

By the years end they will be pulling up the asphalt behind them and or spraying sand everywhere.............depending on which road they travel...... as for whether they will be the fastest.... at the moment I would say yes......with a large spread between them and then next closest M5.....however .....who knows what tomorrow will bring...... one of them is already wondering too.

Shadowman

1 - 20 of 86 Posts