BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got some michelin pilot sports! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i used to enjoy getting into controlled slides whenever i decided i wanted to, but now its the opposite. this thing sticks and launches :M5launch:

:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, it pays to have friends because i got all 4 for $440 installed. previous tires were some old winter tires, really no comparison

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
True ....... Real friends value your friendship , not your dollar !

Great result !

·
Registered
584 Posts
well, it pays to have friends because i got all 4 for $440 installed. previous tires were some old winter tires, really no comparison
Brand new 235/45/17 PS2's for that price around here? :eek:h: Damn sure wish I'd paid anywhere near that for my PS2's...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey bubba, where do you live around? i was at work and i damn near ran outside one day... i saw a black 540i lowered on parallels and it sounded AH MAZE ING! i work at the chase bank near aurora village. this thing was nice! i need to meet more local e34 enthusiasts

·
Registered
584 Posts
hey bubba, where do you live around? i was at work and i damn near ran outside one day... i saw a black 540i lowered on parallels and it sounded AH MAZE ING! i work at the chase bank near aurora village. this thing was nice! i need to meet more local e34 enthusiasts
I'm up in the north end of Lynnwood and work at the Lynnwood Costco. Used to work at the aurora village Costco some time back so am guessing you're at the old Wamu location just across the street from aurora village.

Not familiar with that particular 540i. But if they were real E34 M-Pars and it wasn't a stock exhaust I can guess where the M-Pars & exhaust came from. Charlie Kindel's old M-Sport had a Remus Exhaust & E34 M-Pars and was totaled by a metro bus. I'd have loved to have gotten the Remus off of it for my M-Sport as it indeed was amazing sounding.

My M-Sport is currently off the road due to needing to replace the lower timing chain cover. :crying: But it's black on black & no aftermarket parts on it. Does have Euro trim & factory Euro clears all around.

Had your E34 for long?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You are correct on the location, its the old WaMu building across the street. I saw the e34 just a few weeks ago so i dont know if it was the same car you are talking about, nor did i get up close to see if they were real m parallels or not... Ive had mine for a few months now. Mines pretty much a stock looking M5 with clear blinkers in the front (getting the rear soon), I also have the turbine covers removed. They werent installed when I bought the car, and I like the look of naked m-systems. I have considered selling them, but I think I am going to keep them. I have Euro Trim also, but I havent installed it yet. Want to help me out?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts