BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
The first one sound intresting the Diamond Metallic with the red interior..

also the third colour the brass metallic look nice with that interior especially the headlining in alcantara..

thanx for sharing

B

·
0 Posts
Thanks for posting. None of them look too interesting to me. They remind me too much of luxury cars, and do not incorporate enough sporty features.

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
816 Posts
They all have a luxury feel. The 3rd exterior colour: is that Sepang Bronze (if it is, then it looks misleading on the computer screen), or something else?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
That first interior colour would look stunning with Jet Black or Black Sapphire.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
None for me.... Im with Daniel, these cars dont scream Motorsport :(

all the best
adam

·
Registered
714 Posts
Adam said:
None for me.... Im with Daniel, these cars dont scream Motorsport :(
absolutely. those E39 two tone standard interior were great.
even their E39 Individual interiors were creamier.

·
Registered
283 Posts
M! said:
absolutely. those E39 two tone standard interior were great.
even their E39 Individual interiors were creamier.
Yup. Also, I can't ever get over the new dash layout of the E60, it just screams luxury car (much better suited to the 7). I really don't like the disappearance of the driver-centric center stack.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Alex's next car for the Gumball?! :D

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
The people responsible for the color choices are the same ones responsible for the styling and idrive and smg. I agree that the color choices are disappointing, but I also have the same feelings about the above mentioned items.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I remember that E39 M5 had an individual color - Sepia hell / Sepia Dunkel ( Sepia light/dark )
Is this color possible to order on new M5, and anyone have real photos of sepia interior ? It could be similar to Amarone, but I`m not sure
Regards

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
The first photos from top to bottom are:

Exterior colours: Diamond, Malachite Green, Brass Metallic

Interior leathers: Amarone, Champagne, Caramel

Interior wood trims: Walnut Amarone, Figured Ash, Piano Black

·
Registered
850 Posts
I'm only 31 and I love them!

Regards/Robert:)

Andy-UK said:
The Individual colours look dreadful. The majority of colour schemes are aimed at people over 70. Greens/browns/gold give me a break. Hardly sporting colours.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Actually, i think individual is a waste for colours on this M5. Interlagos blue and the regular silver that comes in photos look great, I actually haven't seen a black one but it's usually a good colour. Individual is great for a complete interior and their funny gimmicks like the touch sensitive windows or whatever they are called.
For outside colour though, Interlagos blue is definetly the colour for me (if i could affor it, that is :p). It should be a little more subtle but this being the most flashy of all M5s and the first to mix it up with top range ferraris i guess a little more "look at me" is not so bad.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts