BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There once was an Indian who had only one testicle and whose given name was 'Onestone'. He hated that name and asked everyone not to call him Onestone.

After years and years of torment, Onestone finally cracked and said,' If anyone calls me Onestone again I will kill them!'

The word got around and nobody called him that any more.

Then one day a young woman named Blue Bird forgot and said, 'Good morning, Onestone.' He jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into the forest where he made love to her all day and all night. He made love to her all the next day, until Blue Bird died from exhaustion.

The word got around that Onestone meant what he promised he would do. Years went by and no one dared call him by his given name until a woman
named Yellow Bird returned to the village after being away. Yellow Bird , who was Blue Bird's cousin, was overjoyed when she saw Onestone. She hugged him and said, 'Good to see you, Onestone.'

Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest, then he made love to her all day, made love to her all night, made love to her all the next day, made love to her all the next night, but Yellow Bird wouldn't die!

Why ???

OH, come on... take a guess !!!

Think about it !!!

You're going to love this !!!

Everyone knows...

You can't kill Two Birds

with OneStone !!!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hahah, that's pretty goodhiha

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Yuk, yuk, yuk. Okay, I admit it, I will probably retell this joke.​

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Nice one!!!hiha

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
it was good.................

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Bear in a Bar

A bear walks into a bar and sits down. He bangs on the bar with his paw and demands a beer. The bartender approaches and says "we don't serve beer to bears in bars in Billings Montana."

The bear, becoming angry, demands again that he be served a beer. The bartender again tells him "WE don't serve beer to bears in bars in Billings Montana".

The bear, very angry now, says "if you don't serve me a beer, I'm going to eat that lady sitting at the end of the bar."

The bartender, once again says "sorry, we don't serve beer to bears in bars in Billings Montana."

The bear goes to the end of the bar, and as promised, eats the woman. He comes back to his seat and again demands a beer.

The bartender says "sorry, we don't serve beer to bears in bars in Billings Montana that are on drugs." The bear says "I'm not on drugs."

The bartender says, "yes you are, that was a barbitchyouate."

·
Registered
36 Posts
I guy goes into the woods and sees a bear. He takes his gun and shoots it. He feels a tap on his shoulder. It the bear he tells the guy you try to kill me didn't you. The bear says tell you what I can either kill you or f--- you.the guy thinks .I guess you'll have to f --- me. A few day later the guy goes and buys a huge rifle scope and all the trimmings and decides he going to get the bear. So he goes out and sees the bear. And shoots the bear. He feels a tap on the shoulder it again is the bear. He looks at the man and your not here for the hunting or you.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
OFF TOPIC

It would be nice if someone can start a thread in the Off Topic Forum or may be each of us can add to this thread and share with us some good jokes! A couple of laughs would be nice.mmmmmm

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
BEST DRUNK STORY OF THE MONTH...

A drunken man walks into a biker bar, sits down at the bar and orders a drink.

Looking around, he sees three men sitting at a corner table.

He gets up, staggers to the table, leans over, looks the biggest, meanest, biker in the face and says: "I went by your grandma's house today and I saw her in the hallway buck naked. Man, she is one fine looking woman!"

The biker looks at him and doesn't say a word.

His buddies are confused, because he is one bad biker and would fight at the drop of a hat.

The drunk leans on the table again and says: "I got it on with your grandma and she is good, the best I ever had!"

The biker's buddies are starting to get really mad but the biker still says nothing.

The drunk leans on the table one more time and says, "I'll tell you something else, boy, your grandma liked it!"

At this point the biker stands up, takes the drunk by the shoulders looks him square in the eyes and says,

"Grandpa,....... Go home, you're drunk."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts