BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On another thread recently there was some confusion about the identity of the first CCXR. I finally found some time to do a bit of research on this:

The first CCXR was the black car which debuted at the 2007 Geneva show, alongside the CCGT. As you see in the pictures here it wore "Flower Power" callouts on its number plates. I think this was the only time we saw this catchphrase used officially by the factory. This car has a green "R" badge not only on the side model nameplates but also on the air intake in the engine bay, something I don't think I've seen on other CCXR's (someone can check on this for me?).

I searched the forum and could not believe this car did not yet have her own thread! So here it is. This is car #038, the very first CCXR, black with a black interior with red accents. I wonder where she is now?

Attachments

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very well could be, especially if the green "R" on the air intake is unique to this car. Thanks for reminding me of that thread. Can anyone confirm?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this is an old post, but it's still open and relevant, as it hasn't been confirmed where it is yet!

I can tell you that this car is indeed in Norway. I will upload some images, with the green R in the airintake. I didn't know that this car was the only one that had this, thanks for that info =)
Here are some images, I have tons, might upload later =)

Here it is at our parking lot

Here's the engine while we were washing it. You can clearly see the green R

Also, the sweet, sweet ghost <3

Edit:
The first images were really high-resolution. If you want them, they are available here, here, and here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts