BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instead of having two separate threads I thought I'd create a new one with both, tracking right up until production so you can be part of the experience.

As of today (4/11/13) This is the development on the front lip and diffuser I've had planned for quite sometime:

GTS60

GTD60

·
Registered
317 Posts
Looks very promising!:M5launch:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Saw the pictures on Instagram, I melted on the inside lol. Any idea on price for the GTS60 front lip? Exactly what I'm looking for! And estimated time remaining for completion?

Reactions: leonelm3-m5

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Absolutely :)

Looks very promising!:M5launch:
Hahah I'm glad. Pricing will be anywhere from 800-1600, I'll know when I make the mold.

realistic timing for the first produced piece will be shortly before Mfest

Saw the pictures on Instagram, I melted on the inside lol. Any idea on price for the GTS60 front lip? Exactly what I'm looking for! And estimated time remaining for completion?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Oooooooo & ahhhhhhhh!:applause:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Finally some aggressive designs! This is exactly what I'm looking for besides the overpriced WALD parts... Any plans for a group buy in the near future?

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Keep up the good work John! We proud of you brethren!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad you like them! I was actually thinking about it, I'll decide on that once they're done and on my car so you all can be the judge of if you hate, like or love them.

Finally some aggressive designs! This is exactly what I'm looking for besides the overpriced WALD parts... Any plans for a group buy in the near future?
I'm planning on it :) No point in spending the money on these since I'm selling my car hah

John,

I like them both, you can sign me up, if this goes on Production :)
thanks

·
Registered
561 Posts
Woot Woot!!!

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
The pieces are very nice and are going to look badass but I'm done waiting , this is taking way too long.

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
You know what I want John so speed it up a little.......;)

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'm in for the front lip. Can wait to see final production pieces

1 - 20 of 71 Posts