BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
woah havent been on here in a while, I guess ive been having too much fun with my M5, well actually Ive put my M5 in for the winter here in Canada. So I went and bought a S4 with like 64k miles on it for something like $13k canadian. this is a 2002 i believe and its got all the options on it, six speed manual and its red. So anyways I was reading last months motor trend magazine and it said that the S4 has a 130mph limiter. But I got going down one of the straight aways on the old Kanaskis pass. and I got some thing like 140 mph after converting from kph to mph. I have updated to larger breaks / calipers and ive got a new set of tires on there. So the S4 was a birthday present to my self *I turned 19 on the 25 of november* it was an awsome find. But i cant wait to get my M5 back out. I put at least 500 kms on the M5 since i got it back in august. Ill have some pictures of my M5/S4 up in a few weeks after christmas as im going to the caymen islands for a few weeks. Have fun guys :byee55amg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ycchan said:
S4 for 13K Cdn? Where where??!?!? mmmmmm
I already bought it here in calgary. It had 64 thousand kilometers on it already. And it was a 2002 so its not exactly the prettiest car in the world. :M5launch:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts