BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, it's such a miserable day out there that i thought i'd cheer you up with some pics of the beast in it's former glory.
Just had another board member over taking bits from it so at least it lives on,
enjoy. Wane.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Wane Ramsay said:
Hi all, it's such a miserable day out there that i thought i'd cheer you up with some pics of the beast in it's former glory.
Just had another board member over taking bits from it so at least it lives on,
enjoy. Wane.
How come you didn't do the two-tone when you had your respray?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mmm-Five said:
How come you didn't do the two-tone when you had your respray?
Previous owner says the car came like this(no i did'nt believe him either) and i liked how it looked so stuck with it.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Doesn't mean anthing wrong, I suppose you could have ordered it that way? Or maybe someone before him had it resprayed after a lot of stone chips - or small accident. Who knows?

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Wane Ramsay said:
'suites you sir'
it will indeed when its in my car!!!! and the steering wheels looking good!!! still considering the dash, have to check it out again when i get down this week, i'll call you to arrange further.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
mickle said:
Hi Wane,

Are you breaking the car? What bits have you got left?

Give me a PM if you can,

Mickle
Yes he is breaking it, i can tell you what's GONE that i know about:

Wheels
Exterior rubbing strips
Electric rear sun blind
Rocker Cover
gearbox
short shift kit
prop shaft
two-tone leather steering wheel
complete leather interior (& poss dash) including gear gator, handbrake gator, glovebox, centre consople etc
gear knob

I believe more will have gone as he states another board member taking some bits, but get in contact he's a very nice bloke, and had a very good condition e34 with a knacked bottom end. Bodywork was lovely having had recent re-spray, new plastic strips on the bottom of the doors, freshly tinted windows etc etc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts