BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure what to think about them. Just pulled her out from the winter storage...

Reactions: Gustav

·
Registered
962 Posts
I saw a recent thread where someone opined that the Dinan wheels were worthless. Therefore you should sell them to me.

Gorgeous...just gorgeous! Now put her back in with the cover on top before it snows on her!

Reactions: churious

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
Aaron, you are too young to be running those "old man" wheels as Raza puts it. Let me help you out by holding on to them until you grow into them. :haha2:

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Ew they look terrible! I'd be happy to take them off your hands though.. :) I'll even trade wheels with you. Just think about it..

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
i saw a recent thread where someone opined that the dinan wheels were worthless. Therefore you should sell them to me.

Gorgeous...just gorgeous! Now put her back in with the cover on top before it snows on her!
aaron, you are too young to be running those "old man" wheels as raza puts it. Let me help you out by holding on to them until you grow into them. :haha2:
ew they look terrible! I'd be happy to take them off your hands though.. :) i'll even trade wheels with you. Just think about it..

buncha' vultures!!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Reactions: JCM55555

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well... at least I know there is a market for them if I want to sell! :eek:oohhh:

PS. I'm going to Seattle in a few weeks to hang with JCM55555 and have the wheels refinished! cherrsagai

Reactions: bhoffma1

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
You're just jealous because you are fourth in the dibs line!:biggrinbounce:
:grinyes:

Well... at least I know there is a market for them if I want to sell! :eek:oohhh:

PS. I'm going to Seattle in a few weeks to hang with JCM55555 and have the wheels refinished! cherrsagai
and make noise! :M5launch:

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Perfection!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
AAAHHHHH......you how to hurt a guy...........Pure Sweetness!
lovelove

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
295 Posts
Car is gorgeous! The Dinan wheels are my favorite!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Aaron,

The wheels and the car look great....wow! You will not feel like "an old man" when you take your car out for a drive with those Dinan rims. The feeling of the loss of unsprung weight is fantastic. Congrats! Young "old" man.

James

·
Registered
647 Posts
2 thumbs up! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts