BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just found out about this from someone posting this event on MassTuning on FB. Would be nice to see a couple M5's go and meet other enthusiasts. I'm hoping to go to this one however I'm not sure as my work schedule might change. Regardless I'm hoping to meet up at the South Shore Plaza in Braintree, MA as that might be the easiest way to do it..

For those that have FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/196175747158950/208193739290484/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

Event info:

• Sunday, May 6, 2012
  • 11:00am
<table class="uiGrid mvm" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="vTop">
</td><td class="vTop">The 2012 Season Opener is the Car Enthusiast event to be at! The official kick off to the 2012 season will be held at Colt State Park in the GRASSY AREA NEXT TO THE CASTLE! This is an ALL INVITE event for anyone who is into cars. We will have a live DJ spinning up music all afternoon. Bring your car, and your friends and come enjoy colt state park and check out all the cars from enthusiasts all over the area. Everyone is invited, no affiliation with any group is necessary!

We will have FREE 2012 Season Opener stickers available on a first come first serve basis!

All Makes and Models are welcome! Muscle Cars, Exotics, Euros, imports, Domestics, Trucks, Stance, Show Cars, 4x4's !

Colt State park welcomes pets of all kinds as well. Bring your pet, bring your grill, bring your footballs and frisbees and enjoy the sunshine.

Forums/groups Posted on

www.NESCC.net
www.NEMod.org
www.SPSTuning.org
www.S2ki.com
www.turbooptions.com
www.NEmotorsport.com
www.Supraforums.com
www.Miata.net
www.vwvortex.com
www.preludepower.com
www.YuppieRacing.net