BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
10,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to thank Bob Harper from bmw car magazine. I had complained about poor distribution of their great mag here in the US. (i still haven't received my "official" april and may subscription) in the recent thread about Black M5's write up. He (he's the editor, and a board member) pm'd me with some info and an offer to help me get my issues. THere have been some issues with their distributor, Bob informed me, and he said he'd make sure i got my subscription.
They arrived today, direct from him in the UK, (great issue too, besides black m5, some great e34 stuff, alpina b10 biturbo, hartge H5 etc).
Thanks again! Great service.
Mike :cheers:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Mike,

I received the May issue yesterday in the post (subscription) and I'm in Switzerland. Definitely a problem with the local distribution rather than the folks in the UK directly. Really glad things are getting sorted out; it's not as much fun reading old news :)

Bob - if you're reading, it's a really *great* magazine, keep up the good work :flag:

Regards,

Gary.

mottati said:
I wanted to thank Bob Harper from bmw car magazine. I had complained about poor distribution of their great mag here in the US. (i still haven't received my "official" april and may subscription) in the recent thread about Black M5's write up. He (he's the editor, and a board member) pm'd me with some info and an offer to help me get my issues. THere have been some issues with their distributor, Bob informed me, and he said he'd make sure i got my subscription.
They arrived today, direct from him in the UK, (great issue too, besides black m5, some great e34 stuff, alpina b10 biturbo, hartge H5 etc).
Thanks again! Great service.
Mike :cheers:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Yes indeed bmwcar is a superb magazine. Keep it up Bob :D

·
Registered
837 Posts
Maybe I should suscribe, do they have a website, " I realize I could search, really a random post on my part", I think I will look and find out, Josh

·
10,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bmwusa said:
Maybe I should suscribe, do they have a website, " I realize I could search, really a random post on my part", I think I will look and find out, Josh
Josh, if you want to subscribe do a search for "express mag" who are their new distributors for the US. You'd subscribe thru them, not directly thru bmw car. Additionally, DO NOT subscribe thru 'EWA' which was their importer/distributor, but is not any longer (hence my troubles getting my issues). EWA is still trying to get subscribers to renew thru them, but they do not have the magazines to distribute.
Express mag also imports and distributes bmwcar's sister publication, gt purely porsche, and they do a much better job at distribution than ewa ever did.
Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts