BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone on the site who helped in my decision making for wheels and suspension--I ended up with 20in BBS LMs/Michelin PS2s and the Dinan stage 2 suspension. I'm really happy with the combo. No rubbing issues thus far, and I've received a lot of compliments on the street. The last picture is an attempt to show the negative camber on the front from the Dinan setup--sweet!

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
Very nice! Care to share wheel and tire sizes?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Looks very good. Is it just my age cause I think that BBS LM never look dated only very good (maybe a little biased).

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
coolest wheels on the planet

·
Registered
915 Posts
looks great!

now i know what my color looks like with LM's
i said the SAME exact thing.
question, what tire sizes are you running? car seems very high. :thumbsup:

looks GREAT though. :hihi:

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
looks great... now have them paint the front reflector blue and your set...

·
Registered
836 Posts
the car is sitting on an incline so the front looks higher and the back looks lower than it would on flat ground. I've seen enough stock M5's to know that's dropped. I like the 3/4" drop Dinan gives.
and yes get rid of the amber reflectors, the car's too damn nice now with the wheels and springs to keep those fugly things.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TimK is correct--the car is on a relatively steep incline in my driveway, which makes the front seem to sit higher. I'll try to post pictures soon of the car on flat ground. In response to the other query, the details are: Front BBS LM 20x9 et 15 with 10mm spacer and 255/35-20 Michelin PS2, Rear BBS LM 20x10 et 20 with no spacer (just hubcentric ring) and 285/30-20 PS2. This is the combo recommended on the TireRack website (thanks, Luke) and also used by member htf316.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts