BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sold the m5, just wanted to thank all of you on here that have helped me out in many ways, and taught me a few things about bmw. i appreciate all the help, and information you all provided me with and most importantly the friends i've made. i wish you all the best of luck and continued success...

:cheers:

·
Registered
377 Posts
what are you planning to get now?
+1

Congrats on the sale. But what are your new car plans?

I thought about selling my M5, even put it up for sale here on the board at one time, but I can't seem to find that just right replacement for it.

Reactions: iconoclast

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
:sad2: Sorry to see you go. Good luck with your new ride.
Dave

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congrats on the sale. Back to the B5...

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Thanks for the appreciation:cheers:.
I hope you enjoy your new ride and I wish you all the luck in wherever life takes you.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
So you're not gonna hang around these parts anymore? That sucks, man!

Well, good luck with your new car and I hope you amass knowledge on it as well. And I hope you find it fitting :cheers:

·
Registered
12,891 Posts
already bought it. audi s4 for the time being. (i've owned a few in the past.) i enjoyed the m5, it was a great car, fun to drive however something was missing... not exactly sure but just didnt feel right to me...
Hmm, now just look out for a pair of K04 turbos, some chip tuning....:7:
Good luck with the new ride!:applause:
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
sold the m5, just wanted to thank all of you on here that have helped me out in many ways, and taught me a few things about bmw. i appreciate all the help, and information you all provided me with and most importantly the friends i've made. i wish you all the best of luck and continued success...

Thank you for contacting M5Board.Com.

Your request to leave the board has been received and summarily denied. In order to avoid unwanted late night visits from disappointed board members (we know where you live), please be sure to visit M5Board at least 1 time per week to stay in touch.

Doug

ps. There is no S4Board.Com, so you might as well just stay here. Otherwise we'll miss you too much!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you for contacting M5Board.Com.

Your request to leave the board has been received and summarily denied. In order to avoid unwanted late night visits from disappointed board members (we know where you live), please be sure to visit M5Board at least 1 time per week to stay in touch.

Doug

ps. There is no S4Board.Com, so you might as well just stay here. Otherwise we'll miss you too much!

LMAO... :cheers:

Isn't this your new forum? Are you not the same iconoclast that posts there?
not really 'new' ive been a member there since 99 iirc... but yes that is me... same as on a few other boards...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
shame that the beast has gone, but everything has a sell by date!

am sure you are going to enjoy your new ride a lot, be interested to see some pictures when you get
it!

Quite like Audi's, nice solid reliable car!

cheers and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
We have seen many posts where those who sold their Beasts finally figure it out and buy another one...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hopefully you'll see the light and come home soon... :lightbulb:

Best regards... Richard...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts