BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just wanted to take a minute and express our most sincere appreciation for all the guidance and support that the many members and visitors to this board from around the world have shared.

It has been a truly wonderful, event filled, even at times trying year however through it all it remained a pleasure.

There have been numerous folks that we have had the opportunity to get to know. Most through our common interest others because a specific issue was dealt with, product sold, as well as service provided. Nonetheless to a person we have enjoyed being able to include you as a member of our family, www.Discovery-Automotive.com

From me personally, I want to “THANK YOU”………. Each of you have added so much to the long days and seemingly endless hours…… you all contributed emotionally as a driving force behind the wonderful projects we were able to participate in.

You are truly a great group of folks; I feel blessed.

Happy Holidays

Shadowman

·
Registered
450 Posts
Bill,

Happy Holidays. Thanks for setting the bar so high. ;)

Shawn

·
Registered
102 Posts
A great man, a great company = ONE BIG GREAT VACATION :)

Wish you guys some happy holidays and don't keep the candle burning... You guys need some break :)

Happy Holidays

BmwNut said:
Happy holidays to you Bill. Anyone who treats people and their cars with such care deserves a wonderful holiday season. Keep up the great work.
:cheers:

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Happy Holidays Bill. And to all teh guys at DA. Great work and teh best of success!

It would truly be my pleasure to see you in Jan. 2005. Looking forward to it indeed!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Happy Hoildays to you too Bill! All the best wishes for a happy and prosperous 2005!

Robert
btw, that pic should come to you today!

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Ahmed said:
It would truly be my pleasure to see you in Jan. 2005. Looking forward to it indeed!
I want to see my car before i see him ;) but of course meeting the guy behind the creation is important and i need to see his thumbs up when we first fire her up in this part of the world :thumbsup:

Happy holidays to Bill and everyone at D/A

1 - 8 of 8 Posts