BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys let us all give support to our fellow enthusiast and M5board member Thaichi808 and his infamous S3 Wagon ...for their first show at Hot Import Nights!!! :cheers::1::cheers:

Reactions: BKH

·
Registered
224 Posts
I really wish I was able to go, but gotta wrap stuff up out in FL to make the move to CA 100% official.

James...Goodluck with the show!!!

Everyone take lots of pics if you are going :cheers:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Hey chris, I am gonna go with Brad from BavX...I believe we are all going to meet up...is there a time/place Mfesters going to meet? I believe there is dinner planned at 9.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately i won't be able to make it:crying: I have to work:crying: call Mandisa or Dannyoh as I know theyre going to HIN...Thaichi808 aka James will be showing with the Mymbonline.com booth...and HennesyMike will be showing aswell but not sure which booth...

Hey chris, I am gonna go with Brad from BavX...I believe we are all going to meet up...is there a time/place Mfesters going to meet? I believe there is dinner planned at 9.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Awww...

Unfortunately i won't be able to make it:crying: I have to work:crying: call Mandisa or Dannyoh as I know theyre going to HIN...Thaichi808 aka James will be showing with the Mymbonline.com booth...and HennesyMike will be showing aswell but not sure which booth...
Awww :sad2: ...our MFest Fearless Leader won't make it with us due to he have to work, so I guess we will still continue our HIN journey to go support our MFester "ThaiChi808":viking2: and make sure we will take as many pictures as possible and give him and other MFesters that won't make it there for a great report. :typing:

"danny0h", "Plastique999", "M FEEVA" since we all are planning to go HIN, let see if we can all meet somewhere first then roll out together...PM or TxT me if you guys can ;)

ALOHA :cheers: ... Here we come :M5launch:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Have a great time at HIN, and James, I'm sure your stunning S3 wagon will have a strong performance and reception. Looking forward to pics!

·
Registered
268 Posts
best of luck Thaichi808

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Mandisa and DannyOh....that was a kicka$$ fun caravan to HIN!!!....can't wait to see some video of Danny tearing it up on the 60...!!! Hope you guys had fun in Ktown!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts