4,4s!!!

34,6m 100==>0!!!

13,9s 0==>200!!!

SPEECHLESS!!!

:2:

·
Registered
430 Posts
could you please scan in the whole article???

thanks for making this photo. i've searched in the internet and found "powercar" in association with"autozeitung". there are 2 magazines. powercar nr. 1 & powercar nr.2. which one is it? the gas station closed this minutes... ill run there at 6 o'clock next morning! i want to read this! i'm addicted to M5!!!:M5rev: :2: :cheers: :blabla: :wroom: :typing: :thumbsup: :M5launch: :happybirt :byee55amg :haha2:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hmm... what kind of magazine would make such a mistake?? hmmm
Only the fact that they confused NA and biturbo... I mean, people can make mistakes like 501/507hp or gear ratio 3.1456 instead of 3.1466...

Even worse - they made this mistake while reviewing M car!!! gosh.... ouich

So, i am being very sceptic towards 4.4 figure....

·
Registered
283 Posts
Val said:
Hmm... what kind of magazine would make such a mistake?? hmmm
Only the fact that they confused NA and biturbo... I mean, people can make mistakes like 501/507hp or gear ratio 3.1456 instead of 3.1466...

Even worse - they made this mistake while reviewing M car!!! gosh.... ouich

So, i am being very sceptic towards 4.4 figure....
Exactly. Any mag that prints a mistake that big will lose credibility in my book.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Where are the rest of the numbers, 1/4 and increments 0-160 etc? Are they numbers from independant tests or something else because they don't match bmw claims!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Opposite_Lock said:
Exactly. Any mag that prints a mistake that big will lose credibility in my book.

I strongly suspect it meant to say bi-VANOS instead of bi-turbo. I don't think it's a big deal and is more of a typo-type error.

Tom

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
vndkshn said:
I wonder if the 507/501 difference is the measurement differences? An example is the 400hp rating the E39 has outside the US, and the 393 rating it has here?
It's the difference between international and metric horsepower.

1 international HP = 1.0138697 metric HP

507 metric yields just over 500 international.

Tom

1 - 20 of 33 Posts