BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Tennessee M5's

40K views 167 replies 47 participants last post by  visibiliti 
#1 ·
Just wondering how many Beasts in the neighborhood. I've only seen two in the last year and I travel the area quite a bit.

Should have mine home by Sunday.

#20 ·
I'll chime in and represent Knoxville. I've seen only 2 others in town, a Jet Black and TiAg that I see on UT's campus from time to time, older gentlemen maybe a professer. I'm in Nashville all the time on work, and only being 2.5 hours I'd be down for a meet any weekend.
You know there aren't many in town when your shop uses a photo of your engine Maintenance — European Auto Garage
Ahh thats awsome haha.
But from a car meet stance, would you all want to do a little something together at a cars and coffie? maybe in the next month or two so everyone knows in advance.

#27 ·
haha im going to need it.
ive plasti dipped the wheels... ghetto... hopefully im gona get them painted soon, but for now it works fine.
Black grills and side grills
Red halos
I started with a muffler delte- because i dont have 4k laying around- maybe my parents do but i dont haha
and yesterday i deleted the resonator and it sounds AMAZING. ive lost a little low end tourqe but its worth it.

as soon as i get some more money im gona buy RPI scoops, Block off plates, and filters- should be a solid 15 horse power
maybe an evolve tune as well.

The resonator is going back on after summer though. Its ilegaly loud now.

What have you done to yours

#28 ·
Sounds like a good start.

not much just couple of thing here and there: HRE wheels, Dinan Brembo BBK, Dinan Swaybars front and rear H&r coilovers, Dinan Tune, exotics tunning kit, SS pipe Dinan cans and a lot more stuff minor stuff.

Next is Headers, should be on shortly just need to make up my mind on what Headers to go with. Then i am going with Force induction.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.