BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
That's a sweet looking E60! They are really starting to grow on me.. Have any of you guys took your M to a dyno? I'm out of town until early July and have some little maintenance things to freshen up. But I would love to dyno my beast and see where it's at.. I have some minor mods and plan on getting an ESS kit sometime this year. So a baseline would be sweet. Maybe we could set up a meet or like cars n coffee? I think that's still popular with the Nashville enthusiasts.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Thinking of heading up for Cars & Coffee in the morning. Anyone else going to be there? Should be a huge turn-out being that it will be the first one of the month and weather is supposed to be decent.

Mine will be the TiAg E39 M5 with the "For Sale" sign on the dash. :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Thinking of heading up for Cars & Coffee in the morning. Anyone else going to be there? Should be a huge turn-out being that it will be the first one of the month and weather is supposed to be decent.

Mine will be the TiAg E39 M5 with the "For Sale" sign on the dash. :)

If you are talking about EAG Cars & Coffee in Knoxville, I'm planning on being there.

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Hey all. Just moved from SoCal to Knoxville area (Friendsville) this week. Will need to know if/when/where any meets happen, and where to get the Beast worked on. TY. Liking the area a lot so far. Haven't explored much yet. I see there's a hot-rod event at the Foothills Mall from April through summer, so I suspect I'll do that when it starts. Will do Gatlinburg moonshine tasting tomorrow. ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey all. Just moved from SoCal to Knoxville area (Friendsville) this week. Will need to know if/when/where any meets happen, and where to get the Beast worked on. TY. Liking the area a lot so far. Haven't explored much yet. I see there's a hot-rod event at the Foothills Mall from April through summer, so I suspect I'll do that when it starts. Will do Gatlinburg moonshine tasting tomorrow. ;)
glad to see another e39 m5 owner in the area!! The Foothills mall show is pretty good and goes all summer. There is always the European Auto Garage Cars and Coffee events, they have a poker urn coming up the first weekend of April on the first and then the Harpers Cars and Coffee on sunday april 30th at West Town Mall. They both have them going all summer usually at least one a month. Hit them up on facebook and you can keep track of them. I do all my work my self, used to work at Grayson and European Auto Garage and a few others in town. I'm only in town on the weekends and would be more than happy to work on it then at my shop in Lenoir City but i highly recommend European Auto Garage and Kadunza. Have fun in Gburg and just hit me up if you need anything. Don'y know if ill have my m5 back together by the poker run but ill have one of my bimmers or my ctsv wagon out there. Hit up the Dragon, foothills pky and the skyway. you can do a loop that hits all three. Its an awesome drive.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
glad to see another e39 m5 owner in the area!! The Foothills mall show is pretty good and goes all summer. There is always the European Auto Garage Cars and Coffee events, they have a poker urn coming up the first weekend of April on the first and then the Harpers Cars and Coffee on sunday april 30th at West Town Mall. They both have them going all summer usually at least one a month. Hit them up on facebook and you can keep track of them. I do all my work my self, used to work at Grayson and European Auto Garage and a few others in town. I'm only in town on the weekends and would be more than happy to work on it then at my shop in Lenoir City but i highly recommend European Auto Garage and Kadunza. Have fun in Gburg and just hit me up if you need anything. Don'y know if ill have my m5 back together by the poker run but ill have one of my bimmers or my ctsv wagon out there. Hit up the Dragon, foothills pky and the skyway. you can do a loop that hits all three. Its an awesome drive.
>>

Cool, ty! Just had a bunch of work done, so not sure what I currently *need* (always something), but will let you know if I think of it. If you are n/a I'll check ESGK for sure. Visited here in Sept and drove Dragon - with rented Buick and wife...so will need a redo for sure. Think I'm pretty close to Lenoir City. Will go find Harpers/EAGC on FB now. ty!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bleed Big ORANGE! Didn't know this thread existed... My E39 used to have Virginia tag: "M VOLS"

Attachments

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
I bleed Big ORANGE! Didn't know this thread existed... My E39 used to have Virginia tag: "M VOLS"
>>

Met neighbor last night who works for UT. And has a boat. I guess they all have a flotilla that goes to the games across the lake/river here. Soooo...guess I'll be learning words to Rocky Top.

·
Registered
36 Posts
UTK easily ranks among the most passionate fanbases ... you will love it!

·
Registered
93 Posts
we bleed orange through and though. come watch a game. There is nothing like watching a game in Neyland Stadium!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome to Knoxville! European Auto Garage is definitely the place to go. Highly recommended. They do Cars and Coffee pretty frequently as well as Harper's Auto Group at West Town Mall which is huge. The Poker Run by EAG is coming up on April 1st and it a lot fun. A day of driving up to the Tail of the Dragon and Cherohala Skyway.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Welcome to Knoxville! European Auto Garage is definitely the place to go. Highly recommended. They do Cars and Coffee pretty frequently as well as Harper's Auto Group at West Town Mall which is huge. The Poker Run by EAG is coming up on April 1st and it a lot fun. A day of driving up to the Tail of the Dragon and Cherohala Skyway.
>>>

Trying to find navigator to do poker run. If not, I'll at least show up Sat AM. Probably Fri PM at Foothills too.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
The Mrs and I try to make it to the Franklin CnC at least 1x per year- the next time we are headed out ill drop a note in here if anyone wants to meet us there. We take turns riding in her E46 M3 and my E60.

121 - 140 of 157 Posts