BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
new Beast owner here. Located in Nashville. Just picked up a 2000 with 61K miles. If anyone wants to meet up for a drive and/or coffee let me know.

·
Registered
226 Posts
New owner after tomorrow. Picked up an 08 with 54k from a fellow board member. I'm in Knoxville. Can't wait for the next cars and coffee here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not much action in Nashville I see...typical. It's too bad really. Seems like we don't care about the finer things in life. We need to get more going on here in Middle TN. I'm trying to get a couple friends to come with me to the Dragon's tail. Has anyone else been? I haven't yet, but would like to toward the end of this October/November.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Our River City Bimmers chapter of the BMWCCA is making a trip to the tail in Nov. We are passing thru your neck of the woods if you would be interested in linking up with us somewhere, I believe we are taking 840 around Nashville. I think there are 20+ cars from our chapter planning on taking the trip.

·
Registered
35 Posts
At the very least I'd like to do a meet and greet at Elmington Park someday. It's off 440 at West End. Parking lot at the Park and lots of parking behind the school by the soccer field. I'm open to suggestion. Kevin

·
Registered
9 Posts
Guess I'm out of the loop. I'd definitely like to come with you in November. You will literally be driving right by since I live right off 840.

I just bought my 740i so I haven't been looking around just yet for chapters, but I need to get back into it again. Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into this chapter. Meanwhile how can I find out more about the trip you guys are taking? Who do I need to get in contact with?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Do any of you guys have the INPA/Ediabas/NCSExpert for our cars? I had it and could never get it to work. I really need to clear this electric steering wheel lock malfunction message that I am getting. It's driving me crazy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do any of you guys have the INPA/Ediabas/NCSExpert for our cars? I had it and could never get it to work. I really need to clear this electric steering wheel lock malfunction message that I am getting. It's driving me crazy!
I just bought this and waiting for it to ship. I should be getting it next week. I haven't used it before, but there are many links out there explaining it all. I'll let you know once I have it set up. Where abouts are you? I'm in the Boro

·
Registered
65 Posts
Guess I'm out of the loop. I'd definitely like to come with you in November. You will literally be driving right by since I live right off 840.

I just bought my 740i so I haven't been looking around just yet for chapters, but I need to get back into it again. Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into this chapter. Meanwhile how can I find out more about the trip you guys are taking? Who do I need to get in contact with?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/rivercitybimmers/

just join this group, my Mrs. (drives E46 M3) runs the page and will approve ya. If you pm me your email ill send you details as well.
[email protected]

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just bought this and waiting for it to ship. I should be getting it next week. I haven't used it before, but there are many links out there explaining it all. I'll let you know once I have it set up. Where abouts are you? I'm in the Boro
Thanks. I am in SE Nashville, between LaVergne and Mt Juliet. Where did you order the software?

·
Registered
470 Posts

Where are you in the boro. I am on church going toward Shelbyville.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So Antioch?

I'm off of Franklin Road going out toward Franklin. I'm a little over a mile past Veterans blvd. How far down Church street? I've been out that way a couple times toward shelbyville...beautiful. Church st isn't that far from me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oh to answer the above question. I ordered the USB scanner and disc from ebay. It's pretty difficult to figure out unless you know computers. You need windows 7, so I'm getting my friend to let me use his laptop and see if that works. He tried on his wife's and we had a tough time getting it. And he knows computers and software. I'll let you know when we get it

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hey all. I picked up an 06 M5 a few months back. I'm considering modifying the suspension (springs or coil overs). Does anybody in the Nashville have a modified E60 M5 that I can take a ride in before I mod it up? I hate to spend all the $$$ to not be pleased with the results... thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
Anyone still have their M5s? I have an E39 and a coworker has a E60. We are the only two M's in the Clarksvegas area.. Looking to meet other enthusiasts.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I still have my e60. Located in Knoxville.

101 - 120 of 157 Posts