BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm in Knoxville and will be at the 3/1 Cars and Coffee and might do the following Poker Run through Hwy 129 and the mountains afterwards. I'm in a Silverstone e39 M5. I look forward to seeing you guys there!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Gents, just got back from C&C Cool Springs. We need to plan a meet up next time so we know who is who.I saw a maybe 6 M5's counting mine? Who has the black E39, expired Williamson County tags, and muffler delete? I would love to hear it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Gents, just got back from C&C Cool Springs. We need to plan a meet up next time so we know who is who.I saw a maybe 6 M5's counting mine? Who has the black E39, expired Williamson County tags, and muffler delete? I would love to hear it.

Murfreesboro here. I have an 02 black on black. I was at that cars and coffee parked next to a Porsche Cayenne Turbo (friend's mom's car, lol). Mine has a muffler delete too, but expired Rutherford County tags. lol. It's been in pieces in my garage since Christmas as I replaced the clutch, rms, flywheel, diff mounts, and diff input seal. But it's back on the road for now. Will be updating the suspension soon, and hopefully the stereo as well.

·
Registered
90 Posts
That was probably me, let me know if you are going to a C&C and i'll try and make it out.

You'll love the muffler delete!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey everyone, New M5 owner in Memphis area here. Just picked up an 06 Interlagos with a full cic retrofit last week and im loving it. I still have a special place for my E36 sedan and I dont know if i can bring myself to part with it..

·
Registered
55 Posts
New M5 owner here in Nashville. I bought the car with 36k miles in February. Since then, I have changed the oil and spark plugs, removed and sent the ABS pump off to Idaho for repairs, reinstalled the ABS pump, bled the brakes...twice, changed the battery, replaced the voltage regulator, and replaced a cracked shifter paddle. I think I have everything ironed out, and I'm ready to just drive her on a daily basis. I did all the work myself except for having the new battery coded and registered to the car, which I had done at Akin Bimmer Works.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Chris, the mechanic at Treehouse who did all the work on my M is now at Lance's Foreign Car Repair. He did some work on my X5 last week. They are located by the fairgrounds behind Mrs. Grissom's. 615-964-5088

·
Registered
65 Posts
This weekend will probably be a good one! First Saturday of the month is when the exotics come out to play. Weather (subject to change) looks like it will be awesome too! If I can get up to Franklin and back before my sons soccer game, I will be there.

We had taken my beast back in Sept or oct, and havent been back since i had to have my engine replaced.. Shes back up and running now so hopefully we can make it up for the next exotic meet. My other half has an E46 M3 so we may caravan out that way so both cars are there. :D

81 - 100 of 157 Posts