BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Anyone on here drive the black modded e39 with the stanceworks decal on the windshield? I saw it parked at elmington park in nashville during the first week of June or so. Bunch of guys playing soccer. I'm from Orlando but have family in Nashville so we were up there visiting. I snapped a pic on my phone but it was a fairly unique car, so I figured someone would know to whom it belongs.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Might be Elvir87. I met him near Vanderbilt one afternoon. He has some mods going on. I do live close to there. Send me a PM next time you are up here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New to Nashville M5 owner checking in. Enjoyed the AACA show today, and met a few C & C guys. Let me know if there are any gatherings coming up. Any guys on here members of the Old Hickory Chapter?

·
Registered
75 Posts
New to Nashville M5 owner checking in. Enjoyed the AACA show today, and met a few C & C guys. Let me know if there are any gatherings coming up. Any guys on here members of the Old Hickory Chapter?
fellow e60 owner? i live in the brentwood area. black e60 m5, usually have black rims. hopefully ill see you at the next cars and coffee

·
Registered
4 Posts
Will be at cars n coffee Nov 2. Another question for anyone in the area. I need a shop to install cutouts, wiring, etc... Any recommendations? I had a trusted shop back in MN (Imola), and would love to find something similar here in Nashville.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm in Knoxville, don't have an M5 yet, but I'm searching for an 08. Just waiting to find the perfect one. In the meantime I drive my 98 e36 M3 coupe. Plan on keeping it for tracking.

·
Registered
4 Posts
TurboDave. As luck would have it, I'm considering the sale of my 2010 M5. It has a full BMW CPO warranty through 2016, black on black, with every option. List was just under $103,000.... And it's had ZERO issues. Let me know if you're intersted. 40k

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'll send you a PM

·
Registered
93 Posts
Knoxvegas here. I have a 2001 Le mans Blue M5!! Not many around here anymore.

61 - 80 of 157 Posts