BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
ya Elverbi87 and i will try and work together to get an m5 meet going this summer. if you know anyone with any m cars at all. let them know, the more m the better. it will probably be at cars and coffee.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Also in the Bellevue/Nashville area. I'm the sexy guy in the Imola Red one!
Is that right. I am in the Bellevue area and i never see you. Where are you located.

I'm down. I'll try to make it to cars n coffee this weekend. Also, the BMW CCA is having a meeting on Thursday June 13th at the Corner Pub in Bellevue if you guys wanna try that.
Now that sound like a plan. I am 2 miles away from there. I am definitely in.

Better late than never.

Probably won't make it up this weekend. Kids have t-ball and soccer Saturday. Will there still be folks there if it rains (cause the games will be cancelled if it rains and I might be able to swing up there)?

Once we get through May I think the sports will lighten up and I will be able to get up that way more often.

Also, I thought there was a C&C every Saturday. Its the first Saturday where the exotics come out to play. Is it still at the theater? I got an email from Mike a few weeks ago, but haven't gotten one lately.
Yes, location is still the same. If its raining i don't think i will make it out. I think ill play it by ear. We should get Curtis Involved in this as well.

ya Elverbi87 and i will try and work together to get an m5 meet going this summer. if you know anyone with any m cars at all. let them know, the more m the better. it will probably be at cars and coffee.
We can plan something out. Pm me your number so we can be in touch.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Old Hickory Chapter/BMW Car Club of America meeting at Gerst Haus 6:30 this Thursday (by LP Field). May 9th. May stop by if the weather is good.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Cars And Coffee This weekend

there is a cars and coffee this weekend, i will be going, anyone else? maybe we could start up our first m5 meet and roll to cars and coffee as a group. sure would be fun. get back to me if you are interested. thanks.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Just in case you guys in Chattanooga feel like taking a road trip. It's a straight shot down 75 and only 45 minutes or so if you do it right!!!

New Intown Atlanta M get together!!! Meltron and I had such a great time running our m5's up to Caffeine and Octane together today that we decided to start a new M get together for the Intown crowd. The ITP folks shouldn't have all the fun M cars have to offer so we are starting a monthly get together for the Intown M crowd. Beginning next Sunday June 9, 2013 and the second Sunday of every month there-after we will meet at 1 PM at the Willie's on Howell Mill RD right off of 75. They have ample parking and a wide variety of food so long as you like beans! For all who care to join we can go on some spirited driving adventures from there.

Hope to see you, and of course you are welcome to post responses here.

Ken

·
Registered
35 Posts
TimmayFest 2013

Gents- I drove up to Columbus last weekend for Timmayfest. Had a blast. Easy drive. 400 miles from Nashville. Met some really great people mostly from the N.E. Only two cars with TN tags in the parking lot. My 02 M and a nice guy from Murfreesboro with a Yellow Porsche Turbo with Buckhead Imports. Start thinking ahead for next year. A caravan up would be fun. There were some seriously tuned up M's and Mercs. Looking forward to a local meet soon. Weather is good. No football on.

41 - 60 of 157 Posts