BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have to take the SAT Saturday morning from 8-12. Its over buy then isnt it?
i feel like they schedule it that way just so i cant go.
this is the third time its happened

·
Registered
75 Posts
haha im going to need it.
ive plasti dipped the wheels... ghetto... hopefully im gona get them painted soon, but for now it works fine.
Black grills and side grills
Red halos
I started with a muffler delte- because i dont have 4k laying around- maybe my parents do but i dont haha
and yesterday i deleted the resonator and it sounds AMAZING. ive lost a little low end tourqe but its worth it.

as soon as i get some more money im gona buy RPI scoops, Block off plates, and filters- should be a solid 15 horse power
maybe an evolve tune as well.

The resonator is going back on after summer though. Its ilegaly loud now.

What have you done to yours

·
Registered
469 Posts
haha im going to need it.
ive plasti dipped the wheels... ghetto... hopefully im gona get them painted soon, but for now it works fine.
Black grills and side grills
Red halos
I started with a muffler delte- because i dont have 4k laying around- maybe my parents do but i dont haha
and yesterday i deleted the resonator and it sounds AMAZING. ive lost a little low end tourqe but its worth it.

as soon as i get some more money im gona buy RPI scoops, Block off plates, and filters- should be a solid 15 horse power
maybe an evolve tune as well.

The resonator is going back on after summer though. Its ilegaly loud now.

What have you done to yours
Sounds like a good start.

not much just couple of thing here and there: HRE wheels, Dinan Brembo BBK, Dinan Swaybars front and rear H&r coilovers, Dinan Tune, exotics tunning kit, SS pipe Dinan cans and a lot more stuff minor stuff.

Next is Headers, should be on shortly just need to make up my mind on what Headers to go with. Then i am going with Force induction.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm down. I'll try to make it to cars n coffee this weekend. Also, the BMW CCA is having a meeting on Thursday June 13th at the Corner Pub in Bellevue if you guys wanna try that.

·
Registered
419 Posts
One less M5 in Tennessee; just had mine shipped from there.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Look who decided to join the party, late..;). You going to cars and coffee this weekend?

Better late than never.

Probably won't make it up this weekend. Kids have t-ball and soccer Saturday. Will there still be folks there if it rains (cause the games will be cancelled if it rains and I might be able to swing up there)?

Once we get through May I think the sports will lighten up and I will be able to get up that way more often.

Also, I thought there was a C&C every Saturday. Its the first Saturday where the exotics come out to play. Is it still at the theater? I got an email from Mike a few weeks ago, but haven't gotten one lately.

21 - 40 of 157 Posts