BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many Beasts in the neighborhood. I've only seen two in the last year and I travel the area quite a bit.

Should have mine home by Sunday.

·
Registered
56 Posts
go big ORANGE..i live in germantown,tn there are 2 of us in this area that iknow of. :M5launch:
m6050 said:
Just wondering how many Beasts in the neighborhood. I've only seen two in the last year and I travel the area quite a bit.

Should have mine home by Sunday.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i live in nashville, mostly brentwood and franklin, ive only seen 3 or 4 including mine. verry rare car. drivers always wave to eachother and ive even had one of them follow me and talk to me. exclusive club.

·
Registered
469 Posts
This Saturday we can all meet up at Cars and Coffee. Find a place and have everybody park next to each other and finally put faces to the cars.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I don't think so. Everybody comes by 1st Saturday of each month and last Saturday of each month. I will be out of town next week and then week after that is SOWO so i will be out of town for that as well.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'll chime in and represent Knoxville. I've seen only 2 others in town, a Jet Black and TiAg that I see on UT's campus from time to time, older gentlemen maybe a professer. I'm in Nashville all the time on work, and only being 2.5 hours I'd be down for a meet any weekend.
You know there aren't many in town when your shop uses a photo of your engine Maintenance — European Auto Garage

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'll chime in and represent Knoxville. I've seen only 2 others in town, a Jet Black and TiAg that I see on UT's campus from time to time, older gentlemen maybe a professer. I'm in Nashville all the time on work, and only being 2.5 hours I'd be down for a meet any weekend.
You know there aren't many in town when your shop uses a photo of your engine Maintenance — European Auto Garage
Ahh thats awsome haha.
But from a car meet stance, would you all want to do a little something together at a cars and coffie? maybe in the next month or two so everyone knows in advance.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts