1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Reactions: victorm5

·
Registered
719 Posts
///Merry Christmas to you and every board member. CHEERS!!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Great Pictures! You could print some up and sell those for holiday greeting cards next year. I'll bet you'd have a large market for them on this board alone.:santasmile2: I think that second picture would make a good front page for a holiday card. I printed out that second picture, framed it, and hung it over my computer.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Those are PHAT!!!

Righteous.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Cool pics. Merry Xmas to all fellow board members!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Well, for those of us still on the hunt for the perfect M5, such an awesome ///M Christmas card is an excellent consolation prize - thanks!!

And forgive my antipodean ignorance if incorrect, but is that Lion's Gate bridge in the background?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And forgive my antipodean ignorance if incorrect, but is that Lion's Gate bridge in the background?
Well, yes...our provincial government dressed the bridge up for the 2010 Olympic Games (with new lights and paint job) ...so I took a little advantage of that with my photoshoot...:2:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great Pictures! You could print some up and sell those for holiday greeting cards next year. I'll bet you'd have a large market for them on this board alone.:santasmile2: I think that second picture would make a good front page for a holiday card. I printed out that second picture, framed it, and hung it over my computer.
Great thought, JimBeemer! I may just get a box of these X'mas cards made so I can give one to my wife who hates riding in GForce because of the lurching and heavy door!! :1:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Nice

1 - 16 of 16 Posts