BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
had a chance to take a couple of pictures.. i have the ram air kit, evosport pulleys, took out my resonators. hid angel eyes, white signals, blacked out the lights. custom mesche grille, carbon fiber badges, black silver and white M logo, ac schnitzer wing, replica 19s in chrome, chrome door handles, 35 Percent tint

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hold on, have you by passed the mufflers entirely? If it is true, please post some videos.

By the way the ride looks great!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hold on, have you by passed the mufflers entirely? If it is true, please post some videos.

By the way the ride looks great!

no, they just cut my resonators out and put 2 pipes in... sounds a little better. easy mod for 100 bucks.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did you get the white M stripes for the sides??

the larger one in the back i found off the internet. but the sides this car customization place did it for me in queens ny, they actualy took piece of white, silver, and black tape and it came out really perfect actualy

·
Registered
195 Posts
So you have stock exhaust? with the exception of straight pipes where the resonators are supposed to go?

If so...please post videos right away...I've been thinking of doing this also.

thx

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Looks great! Like the wing!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I see you have chrome on all your rides...looks good on the SUV.

I say lose the chrome rims on the M6...I always thought this bling factor worked on the 650 but not on the M6...

Reactions: Yumemaru

·
Registered
397 Posts
Nice car; not a fan of the "V10" on the side: seems to MB'ish for me.

+1, don't wanted the AMG boys to think a M6 is trying to copy them.

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Don't be insecure....lose the V10 on the side...... wrecks an otherwise good looking and mean car.

You will get points if you add "Kompressor" on the side of the car though :1:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Don't be insecure....lose the V10 on the side...... wrecks an otherwise good looking and mean car.

You will get points if you add "Kompressor" on the side of the car though :1:
Don't forget the "AMG" in the rear... just messing with you. The car looks mean less the V10 badge.:haha:

·
Registered
397 Posts
alot of bling bling on your cars
Who you talking about? Mavallone, VicM5 or me? <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1324043", true); </SCRIPT>

·
Registered
991 Posts
your car sparkles. The M-Badge looks great along with the black out. I need to get my lights cleared and tinted. I just kinda want to keep my car looking stock on the outside, so its somewhat of a sleeper. The sound doesn't help though.

Since I'm trying to "ball" on a budget I'm really only doing performance to my M then I'm gonna murder out a cheaper car.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I like everything except for the V10 on the side. If anyone doesn't know what your car has under the hood, they'll find out soon enough...

Is that a hummer in the back ground? I think its tires are alergic to asphalt. They look very swollen...

·
Registered
302 Posts
i think the car looks great...mad that u took my idea of the colored m symbol haha (ive wanted to do it for probably 6 months now but havent gotten around to it, nor have i found someone that could do it relatively inexpensively)...very nice tho man, and the exhaust is very interesting to me as well...personally i like the v10 thing(looks like the audi ones?) and dont even trip, i have 22's on my s550 so the big rims on the hummer arent anything bad

1 - 20 of 25 Posts